Uses and Application of PU Sandwich Pane:
- Walls: If you have completed your bricks and mortar building or wood building, you can still apply PU sandwich panel on your walls for beautification and for high thermal insulation performance.
- Facade: PU sandwich panel plays a beautification role in the front of a building. It protects the bricks and makes it lasts longer than it would have lasted. PU sandwich panel is also corrosion-resistant and as such does not rust in any type of climatic conditions.
- Roofing of a Building: PU sandwich panel can be used as roofing to the building of any kind of material. It ensures that the interior part of the building is tranquil on the one hand, and PU sandwich panel complements the aesthetics of the building on the other hands.
- Floors: Polyurethane sandwich panel can be applied on the floor of a house.
- Segmentation and Enveloping of Walls in Freezers and panel Rooms: PU sandwich panel is the number one options panel for any room with a freezing temperature or any cooling systems at all. Those who major in fishes or seafood storage facility can also use PU sandwich panel to make a building to store the fishes. It gives the temperature required for the fish to preserve.
- Suspended Ceiling for All Cold Rooms and Icing Storage Facilities: You can use PU sandwich panel for the ceiling of freezers, cold rooms, and refrigerators.
- Ice Cream Manufacturers: If you manufacture ice cream, you can use the PU sandwich panel for excellent thermal insulation performance.
- Barns: PU sandwich can be used to construct a storage facility for fruits and vegetables. Its thermal insulation capacity protects its content from exposure to UV light and makes the storage capacity cool. Thus, they last longer than they would otherwise have been.
- Claddings for Building for Improved Thermal Insulation Performance: You can use PU sandwich panel to clad any part of the building for the purpose of improving the temperature in the interior or exterior part of the building.
- Entry Doors and Garage Doors: PU sandwich panel is a beautiful panel that can also ensure maximum security when used as a door. It is hard to tamper with. Alarms can also work on it.
Having seen some of the uses and application of PU sandwich panel, there is something more to see.
Use of PU Sandwich Panel Important: Best Thermal Insulation Performance: Of all the sandwich panels in the market, PU sandwich panel has the most effective thermal insulation capacity. Its heat conductivity coefficient only 0.022 (W/mK) making it perfect for any type of temperature extremes. It absorbs heat and makes the occupants enjoy the benefit of tranquility and coolness. PU sandwich panel heat insulation is perfect. PU sandwich panel also features maximum security against chemicals and water.
Integrity in Fire Resistance: PU sandwich panel maintains a satisfactory level of resistance to fire. It still does not reach the level of resistance that the rockwool sandwich panel is but its fire integrity layers is fair enough.
Panel Joint is Perfect: The joint panel of PU sandwich panel removes cold bridges through its milled core contact faces.
Fast and Easy Erection: The joint lock profile is carefully designed to ensure that the laying of the panels is quick. The tapered inner contact edges and lengthwise grooves also are significant in the time-efficient process of installation. This makes the installation of the PU sandwich panel not only fast but can also be done by two or more people.
Environmental Friendliness: PU sandwich panel is easy to recycle. With this, it does not have any side effect on the environment.
It is not Susceptible to Corrosion: PPGI has good rust resistant performance. When used for interior wall of cooling room for meat or seafood, recommend the stainless steel 304, food grade and best for no rust.
Versatile Application: It can be used for many interior and exterior parts of the building.
Lightness in Weight and Heavy Weight Carrier: With respect to weight, PU sandwich panel is versatile. It is light in weight and can be easily transported from one geographical location to another. Also, it can carry heavy weights occupants and building content. This feature gives PU sandwich panel its mechanical strength with a top ranking thickness and density value.
It is Accredited Internationally: It is a product that has gained trust in all parts of the world especially in Australia because of its suitability for seafood storage. Already, a credible manufacturer like Sunnyda has partnered with many individuals and company in more than ten countries in the world in the use and application of PU sandwich panel.
Good for Colors: Beauty is the end result of all building materials. It has to be beautiful above all. PU sandwich panel is not lacking at all in this context. You can’t paint a PU sandwich panel with any paint of your choice. However, there is a provision for you to tell your manufacturer the RAL color of your specification when buying it.
Durability: When compared with all other insulation panels, PU sandwich panel remains the most durable. Its durability is compatible with that of bricks building. Its longevity ranges from 5-20 years.
Anti-Fingerprint: For absolute privacy, PU sandwich panel could comes with an anti-fingerprint feature. It doesn’t retain the traces of users. This will be of importance to maximum security agencies.
Having seen some of the benefits of PU sandwich panel, there is prior knowledge you must have before you make orders.
You need to think about before Purchase:
- Know the Time of Delivery from the Time of Order: People usually take this for granted. Some companies take more than expected in delivering products. You are expected to know the manufacturer’s delivery policies align with your own time of installation.
- Know the Building Laws in Your Area: In cases when you want to use PU sandwich panel for the whole fabrics of your building, you are expected to know if your local land law supports the use of PU e sandwich panel building. At this point, do not use the fact that there are people building houses with PU sandwich panels as reference. Get a direct confirmation for the land laws of the area.
- Know if your Suppliers are Manufacturers or Mere Distributors: There are limits to what an ordinary distributor understands about the complexities of PU sandwich panel. If you want to go all out and you want to get a great quantity of this product, it is best you partner directly with manufacturers. This is integral for credible technical support for the technical query.
- Know how Accessible the Road to Site is For Heavy Trucks: The trucks used to transport PU sandwich panels are usually heavy and big. They may not be able to move on all roads. Ensure you provide your distributors knowledge on the right road channel that is most suitable for their truck size.
- Know How Compatible your Soil is with Your PU Sandwich Panel Building: Your soil will be the foundation upon which the whole fabric will stand. Therefore, you should know the kind of soil it is and what needs be done to make it suitable if needs be. For some soil, you may need to solidify. Some soil, on the other hand, requires you to drill it before you can make the foundation.
- Know the Warranty: Ensure you have adequate knowledge of the warranty given by the manufacturer on the use of the product.
Transportation Tips: These are the things you should take note of if you will be the one to transport PU sandwich panel by yourself to the place of use. Ensure you put your PU sandwich panel on a pallet. In cases where you want to maximize little space for PU sandwich panel, you can gently place them piece by piece. At Sunnyda, there is a provision for external packaging material like thick film on the surface of the PU sandwich panel purchased from us. The purpose of this packaging material is to prevent any scratch that may occur through the rough handling of the PU sandwich panel during the process of loading, offloading, distribution, and installation. Sunnyda also ensures that foam is placed around the corners of the HQ container to avoid scratches on the PU sandwich panel during the collision that may occur in the means of transportation. Also, in cases where no pallet has been used to carry the PU sandwich panel, do not use a forklift to offload it. Use of forklift in this process may destroy the PU sandwich panel.
Technical Properties of PU Sandwich Panel:
PU sandwich panel features a width of 1m but its length can be customized according to the specification of the potential users. The steel used in the manufacturing of PU Sandwich Panel comes in either galvalume steel or PPGI in a measure of 0.4-0.8mm. For walls and roofs, PU e sandwich panel comes in various measures which are 50mm, 75mm, and 100mm respectively.
Its cold room panel ranges from 50-200mm. It plastic films capacity is measured at a range 0.06-0.08mm. Its density specification is 40kg/m3. Its thermal conductivity is measured at 0.022 W/mK and in terms of fireproof authenticity, PU sandwich panel is valued “B”. It comes in a pre-painted any Ral color. PU sandwich panel comes in a width of 1000m. However, there is no limit to the length of the PU sandwich panel. The length that will be measured for your purchased PU sandwich panel will be largely determined by what you want to use the PU sandwich panel for. This implies that for one order, you may have up 10,000 of PU sandwich panel length that will be cut in a maximum 11.85mm for transportation reasons. The 11.8mm maximum length packaging is because the shipping container that will be used to store your purchased product for distribution is 40HQ.
Another important technical description that you should know about PU sandwich panel is that its joint is a groove. Its screws are absolutely invisible so that it looks perfect.
PU Sandwich Panel FAQ:
In this chapter, you will see some of the answers to the frequently asked question surrounding the use of PU sandwich panel.
Question: Can I use PU Sandwich Panel for the structure of my oven?
Answer: For your bakery or other sensitive fire requirements, rockwool sandwich panel serves as the number one insulation performance you can use. However, if getting a rockwool sandwich panel proves difficult, PU sandwich panel also guarantees heat absorption and fire integrity up to 65%.
Question: How do I know that material has thermal insulation?
Answer: You can know that any material assures you of thermal insulation if its thermal conductivity is measured below 0.065 W/mK. In the case of PU sandwich panel, it is measured 0.022 W/Mk making it the number one thermal insulation performer.
Question: Why do I need a product that has thermal insulation?
Answer: You need it because you need to reduce the extremities of your temperature. You need to maintain a temperature in your building that is not too hot and not too cold. This can only be attained if your roofs, walls, and other areas have thermal insulators on them. If you are in a place that as extreme temperatures then it is very efficient that you use PU Sandwich Panel for your various industrial and residential applications.
Question: What is R-Value?
Answer: The “R” stands for resistance. The “R” value is a concept designed to measure how effective am insulation product is. Here, the product’s resistance to heat flow or other temperature conduction will be questioned. An insulation product is to be ranked high based on the level of its R-value which means the better the R-value, the better the insulation performance. The R-value is determined by the thickness and density of the insulation product. PU Sandwich Panel has ranked high in terms of R-value. The thickness of PU Sandwich Panel comes in various measures which are 40, 50, 75, 100, 200mm and its density is one of the best you can get from an insulation panel with a value that ranges from 38-45kg/m3. With this measure of thickness and density level, you can be assured that you have found a product that is suitable for your cold room, cooling facilities, freezers, building roofing, building a wall for industrial facilities, modular building, and construction enclosures.
Having seen the answer to your important questions, something essential is below
Chapter Seven: Sunnyda House PU Sandwich Panel
- Sunnyda is a leading manufacturing company of prefab house materials and insulation panels. This production legacy has been built for more than 20years of service to the world. Sunnyda House company also distributes products to any location in the world that has an active seaport.
- Sunnyda House Company also has an engineering team that helps users in the construction of the prefab houses. To this end, Sunnyda House Company makes prefab houses from them compatible with residential and industrial applications and accessories like kitchenette, toilets, water systems, electricity, and many more.
There is a one year warranty on all products. Also, there is a 100% active customer care service to respond to technical queries any time of the day or night.
As distributors of our own products, we ensure delivery is 7-10 days.
We can be contacted at any time any day. Since our customers are all over the world, we have a 24/7 active customer care service.
PU sandwich panel is the number one choice for users who want a lasting serenity in their homes and offices. Sunnyda House company has manufactured it to correspond exactly to all the advantages you have read in this guide. Your comfort is our priority.